Graphics Programs Reference
Creating an All-Inclusive DWF
Let's do a quick exercise to show how easy it is to capture an enormous amount
1. If it's not already, make Fan.dwg the active document.
2. Select the Application menu at upper left, and expand the Save As tool.
3. Select Save Copy As from the options.
4. Change the Save As type to DWF fi les (*.dwf).
5. Make sure that the fi le name is Fan.dwf and that it will be saved to
the Drawings folder.
6. Click the Options button to open the dialog shown in Figure 9.26.
FIGURE 9.26 The Publish Presentation dialog
7. Click the Complete option near the top of the dialog.
8. Click Publish to generate the .DWF fi le. Then, Click Save.