• An example record of what is returned using the URL
Import Stock Prices: As the batch process, when I receive the stock price file, I
will import the file into the database for future processing. Acceptance criteria:
• The process will read the file that was downloaded by a previous step in the
• The stock prices for each of the stocks will be stored in the database for
reference by each transaction.
• After the file has been successfully imported, it will be deleted.
• The record format of the file can be found in the story Get Stocks Closing Price.
• Any records that are ill formed will be logged in a separate error file for future
Calculate Pricing Tiers: As the batch process, after all input has been imported, I
will calculate the pricing tier each customer falls into and store it for future use.
• The process will calculate the price per trade based on the number of trades
the customer has made over the course of the month.
• Each tier will be determined by the following thresholds:
• The tier value will be stored in relation to the customer for future fee
Calculate Fee Per Transaction: As the batch process, after I have completed
calculating pricing tiers, I will calculate a brokerage fee per trade that the
customer will be charged. Acceptance criteria:
• The process will calculate a fee for each transaction based on the tier the
customer is in (as calculated in the Calculate Pricing Tiers story).
• The formula for calculating the price per trade is as follows: