• The format for the transaction records is a comma-delimited record of the
Customer Account Number
• An transaction record looks like the following:
• All transactions will be imported as new transactions.
• An error file will be created with any customer records that aren't valid.
• Any transaction records that aren't valid will be written to the error file with
the customer record
Get Stocks Closing Price: A s the batch process, at the prescheduled execution
time, I will query the Yahoo stock web service to obtain the closing prices of all
stocks held over the course of the previous month by our customers. I will build
a file with this data for future import. Acceptance criteria
• The process will output a file each time it's run.
• The file will consist of one record per stock symbol.
• Each record in the file will have the following fields comma delimited:
• The file of stock quotes will be obtained from the URL
http://download.finance.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=< QUOTES>&f=sl1 ,
where <QUOTES> is a list of ticker symbols delimited by pluses (+) and sl1
indicates that I want the stock ticker and the last price traded. 1