HTML and CSS Reference
Here are some clues with mental twist and turns that will help you burn
alternative routes to CSS right into your brain!
3. Styles are defined in these.
5. Selects an element.
8. Each rule defines a set of properties and
10. Defines a group of elements.
11. Property that represents font color.
13. Ornamental part of some fonts.
14. How elements get properties from their parents.
15. Property for font type.
1. Fonts without serifs.
2. You can place your CSS inside these tags in an
4. An external style file is called this.
6. With inheritance, a property set on one element is
also passed down to its _______.
7. Won this time because they used external
9. They really wanted some style.
12. Use this element to include an external stylesheet.