Graphics Programs Reference
7. Click OK to close the dialog. See Figure 9.22.
FIGURE 9.22 Placing all the balloons at once
8. In the parts list, fi nd the shaft and the key (ANSI B17.1
0.1875x0.1875x0.75), and note their item numbers.
In my drawing, the shaft is 9 and the key is 14, so that is how I'll
refer to them.
9. Find the balloon for the key. Select it in the Design window, and press
the Delete key to remove it.
10. Find the balloon for the shaft, and right-click it.
11. From the context menu, pick Attach Balloon from List.