Graphics Programs Reference
9. Deselect the fi le-naming option on the bottom of the dialog, and
You're prompted with a dialog for the new frame subassembly. Set
New Frame File Name to Fan Support and New Skeleton File Name
to Frame Skeleton.
10. Click OK to approve the creation of the new fi les and to generate the
new frame members.
11. When the Insert dialog returns, pick the eight edges shown in
Figure 5.11. Again, make sure the preview shows the open portion
of the angle iron going to the inside of the model.
FIGURE 5.11 Quickly adding eight more members to the frame
12. Click Apply to create the new members.
13. Switch the Placement option to Insert Member between Points.