7. Select Driver as thin , Host Name as localhost , SID as ORCL , and JDBC Port
as 1521 .
8. Click on the Test Connection button to test the connection.
9. If the connection gets established, click on OK .
10. The OracleDBConnection gets added to the Database Navigator view.
Creating a data source in the WebLogic
In order to create a data source in the WebLogic server, follow these steps:
1. Start the WebLogic server and navigate to the Administration Console with
the URL http://localhost:7001/console .
Select the Services | JDBC node and select the Data Sources section.
In the Data Sources table, click on New to create a new data source.