HTML and CSS Reference
7. <a href="speakers.html">Speakers</a>
8. <a href="schedule.html">Schedule</a>
9. <a href="venue.html">Venue</a>
10. <a href="register.html">Register</a>
4. Within the <section> element that introduces our conference, just below our
header, we should also include a link to register for the conference. Placing a link
below the paragraph will work perfectly.
5. <a href="register.html">Register Now</a>
5. We can't forget to add links to all of the sections teasing our other pages. Inside
each section, let's wrap both the <h3> and <h5> elements within an anchor ele-
ment linking to the proper page.
We'll want to make sure we do this for every section accordingly.
4. <a href="speakers.html">
6. <h3>World-Class Speakers</h3>
8. <p>Joining us from all around the world are over twenty
fantastic speakers, here to share their stories.</p>
6. Now we need to create a handful of new pages. Let's create speakers.html ,
schedule.html , venue.html , and register.html files. These files
should live within the same folder as the index.html file, and, because we're
keeping them inside the same folder, all of our links should work as expected.