Game Development Reference
The Character Creation screen.
10. At the bottom is a place to add a character
s name. In this example, I
have typed the name Jasned.
11. Click on the Create Character button to create the character.
12. You will now be taken back to the blank character screen.
13. Click on the name of your new character, which in this example is
Jasned. You can also use the left and right arrows at the bottom of the
screen to rotate around your created character.
14. Once you are happy with your selection, you can click on the Start
Game button to enter the game world.
15. Your character will be dropped into the game world. You may also find
that a number of dialog boxes have been displayed. Close them and you
will then see your character onscreen as shown in Figure 5.13. You can
move around by using the keys described in Figure 5.7.