The Area is an Autodesk official Mudbox forum.
CGSOCIETY is a busy Mudbox forum.
The Guerrilla CG Project
The Guerrilla CG project is a volunteer organization of CG (Computer Graphics) professionals, whose goal is to produce free tutorials to assist others in understanding the fundamentals of computer graphics. If you would like to get involved, then visit www.guerrillacg.org
Free videos to date include the following:
• Hierarchy Basics – Andrew Silke
3D Polygonal Modeling
• The Polygon – Andrew Silke
• Multi Sided and Intersection Polygons – Andrew Silke
• Smooth Shading – Andrew Silke
• Smooth Shading Examples – Andrew Silke
• Objects – Andrew Silke
• Subdivision surfaces: Overview – Glen Moyes
• Subdivision Surface Topology: Artifacts – Greg Petchkovsky
• Hierarchy Basics
• Hierarchies: Building a Robot – Andrew Silke
• The Rotation Problem – Andrew Silke
• Euler Rotations Explained – Andrew Silke
• Displacement and Bump: Overview – Paul McGrade
Free 3D Tutorials
Find more free tutorials at www.free3dtutorials.com
3D Printing and Scanning
Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping is a comprehensive guide to all things dealing with rapid prototyping.
Wohlers Associates and Wohlers Report
Wohlers report shares regular updates to news that is happening in the world of rapid prototyping.
Emotion In Art
Dr Paul Ekman
Paul Ekman is the psychologist who developed the Facial Action Coding System.
A Human Face
A Human Face is a Facial Action Coding System resource.
Ed Ulbrich: How Benjamin Button Got His Face
It is a lecture on how the Facial Action Coding System was used in the creation of Benjamin Button.