Graphics Programs Reference
5. Grab the left edge of the plane and extend it to the left, and
then repeat for the right edge. This gives you more room for
cloning. Strokes can be painted only onto the grid.
6. Zoom in so you can make a more accurate selection.
7. Select the Stamp tool in the Vanishing Point window. Option-
click (Alt-click) on the illuminated letter O that is on the front
of the sign. You can also experiment with the Heal option to
improve the blending.
8. Position your painting cursor (using the preview for guidance)
and clone the illuminated letter over the burned-out letter.
9. When you're satisfied with the perspective cloning, click OK.
Table 11.1 shows the keyboard shortcuts to make Vanishing Point
easy to use.
Table 11.1 Vanishing Point Shortcut Keys
Zoom 2x (temporary)
Switch to Hand tool
Increase brush size
] (Brush, Clone tools)
Decrease brush size
[ (Brush, Clone tools)
Shift+] (Brush, Clone
Shift+[ (Brush, Clone
Undo last action
Ctrl+H and planes
Repeat last duplicate Command+Shift+T
Ctrl+Shift+T and move
Fill a selection
Alt-drag under the
pointer with image
Create a duplicate of
Ctrl+Alt-drag a floating
Render plane grids
Exit plane creation