Graphics Programs Reference
4. Switch to the Luminance tab to change the brightness of a
5. Enter a value of +15 for both the Red and Orange sliders to
lighten the rocky areas of the mountain.
6. Tog g le t he check box for P rev iew t o see t he before a nd a f t er
7. Make sure the Preview check box is selected, and then click
the Split Toning tab.
The Split Toning controls are used when you want to color a gray-
scale image. It only works if you select the Convert To Grayscale
in the HSL/Grayscale tab or work with a grayscale image.
Click the Lens Corrections tab.
Lens Correction in Raw
The Lens Corrections tab attempts to compensate for defects in
lens technology. The first tab lets you automatically compensate
for any physical distortion based on a lens profile.
1. Click the option for the Enable Lens Profile Corrections.
Photoshop automatically removes some of the wide-angle
distortion from the image. You can refine the adjustment
using the third tab (Manual).