Game Development Reference
The Vector Mode tools include Select, Reshape, Pencil, Line, Rectangle, Oval, Paint Bucket,
Stamper, Layer, and others. We will demonstrate the use of some of these tools.
Click on the costume tab of the new sprite and then click on the black color to change
the primary shade to black. Next, create the parts for the robot costumes using the
Next, create the parts for the robot costumes using the following steps:
1. Click on the Oval tool buton.
2. Click and drag on it to make a circle to be the head and a small oval to be one ear.
3. Click on the Stamper tool buton and click on the ear to make a copy.
4. Drag the copied ear away.
5. Click on the Select tool buton.
6. Posiion both ears to the head, as shown in the following screenshot:
To create the robot's torso, perform the following steps:
Click on the Rectangle tool buton.
Drag it to make three rectangles to be the neck, the upper body, and the lower body.
Next, click on the Reshape tool buton.