HTML and CSS Reference
To display the daily events:
1. Return to the ccc.htm file in your text editor. Directly above the script element
for the calendar.js file, insert the following script element for the events.js file:
2. Close the ccc.htm file, saving your changes.
3. Return to the calendar.js file in your text editor, and then scroll down to the
4. Within the two if statement conditions, insert the following expression, as shown
in Figure 12-33:
Displaying the contents of the dayevent array
event text for the specified day
5. Close the calendar.js file, saving your changes.
6. Reload the ccc.htm file in your Web browser. Verify that the calendar now shows
the daily events as displayed in Figure 12-34.
Final monthly calendar for july 6, 2015