HTML and CSS Reference
In the next session, you'll add these features to the countdown clock and create func-
tions to calculate the number of days, hours, minutes, and seconds remaining in the year.
Session 11.1 Quick Check
1. What is an event handler?
2. What attribute would you add to a button element to run the showImage()
function when the button is clicked?
3. What HTML code creates a link that runs the showImage() function when the
link is clicked?
and time May 8, 2015 at 6:55:28 p.m.?
5. What command extracts the month value from the examDate variable? What
value would be returned by this method?
6. What command extracts the four-digit year value from the examDate variable?
7. What command changes the day of the month value in the examDate variable
from 8 to 9 (while leaving all of the other date and time values unchanged)?
8. What command creates a variable named currentTime that stores the current
date and time?