HTML and CSS Reference
19. Close the ystyles.css file, saving your changes. Go to the events page in your Web
browser and verify that the embedded sound clip appears above the citation as dis-
played in Figure AC1-4.
20. View the Web page in an older browser that does not support HTML5 audio. Verify
that you can still play the audio within a Shockwave Flash player.
21. Go to the application.htm file in your text editor. In this file, you'll insert a Web form
that prospective students and their families can fill out and submit to obtain more
information about Young Notes. Figure AC1-5 shows a preview of the Web form
Young Notes application form
22. Within the document head, add a script element for the formsubmit.js file in order
to process the form if you submit it to the server by mistake.
23. Directly below the Application h1 heading, insert a form element. Set the name and
id of the form to interestForm . Have the form access the CGI script located at www.
24. Create a field set with the id contactFields and the legend text student information .
Within the field set, do the following:
a. Insert a label with the text First Name , associated with the fName field. Add an
input box for the fName field directly after the label.
b. Insert a label with the text Last Name , associated with the lName field. Add an
input box for the lName field directly after the label.
c. Insert a label with the text Address , associated with the address field. Add an
input box for the address field directly after the label.
d. Insert a label with the text city , associated with the city field. Add an input box
for the city field directly after the label.