HTML and CSS Reference
3. Place all of the styles used for your Web page in an external file named styles.css .
Create a comment section containing your name and the date as well as a brief
description of the style sheet.
4. Link your style sheet file to the HTML document.
a. A page element that displays the current date
b. A page element that displays the name of a famous person born on that date
code and any functions you create
6. Save your changes to the file and then open it in your Web browser. Verify that the
page displays the current date and a famous person's birthday for that date.
7. If you're able to change the date on your computer's clock, change the date and then
reload the Web page. Verify that the page displays the new date and a new famous
birthday. Debug your code as necessary.
8. Submit your completed files to your instructor.
enDing DaTa FileS