HTML and CSS Reference
You show Kevin the completed Web site, which he loads on his mobile device. He's
pleased with the work you've done in developing several different designs for the same
document, ranging from special visual effects, to print styles, to mobile styles. Kevin will
continue to work on the design of the Tree and Book Web site and will need your help in
Session 8.3 Quick Check
1. What is an SDK? An emulator? A simulator?
2. On mobile devices, what is the difference between the visual viewport and the
3. Provide a media query to match screen devices that are at least 320 pixels wide.
4. Provide a media query to match screen devices between 320 and 480 pixels
5. What is the purpose of the only keyword?
6. Provide a media query to match screen or print devices that support color.
7. Provide a media query to match a screen device in landscape orientation or with
a screen width of at least 400 pixels.