HTML and CSS Reference
In-Depth Information
Review Assignments
Practice the skills
you learned in
the tutorial using
the same case
Data Files needed for the Review Assignments: alisha.png, cp_logo2.png,
modernizr-1.5.js, racetxt.css, rosetxt.htm, slide01.png-slide08.png
Dan wants your help in designing a layout for a Cycle Pathology Web page that describes
one of the group's upcoming tours. He would like you to use a fl exible layout with a list
of navigation links displayed on the left 20% of the page, with the remaining 80% of the
page width devoted to page content. He also wants the page to contain a slide show of
images from previous events displayed with a horizontal scroll bar. Figure 4-77 shows a
preview of the page you'll create for Dan.
Figure 4-77
Cycle Pathology tour page
Vaclav Volrab/
Complete the following:
1. Use your text editor to open the rosetxt.htm and racetxt.css fi les from the
tutorial.04\review folder. Enter your name and the date in the comment section of
each fi le and then save them as rose.htm and race.css , respectively.
2. Go to the rose.htm fi le in your text editor and take some time to review the content
and structure of the fi le. Link the fi le to the race.css style sheet and then save your
changes to the fi le.
3. Return to the race.css fi le in your text editor. Add a style rule to display the header ,
article , aside , figure , figcaption , hgroup , section , and nav elements as
Search WWH ::

Custom Search