HTML and CSS Reference
Session 3.2 Quick Check
1. Provide a style rule to display the text of all address elements nested within a
footer element in red.
2. The initial h1 heading in a document has the id top . Provide a style rule to dis-
play the text of this h1 heading in Arial, Helvetica, or a sans-serif font.
3. Provide a style rule to display all blockquote elements belonging to the reviews
class in italic and indented 3em.
4. Provide a style rule to center all h1 through h6 headings, and to display the text
with normal weight.
5. What is the difference between an absolute unit and a relative unit?
6. Provide a style rule to double space the text of all paragraphs in the document.
7. Provide a style rule to remove underlining from the hypertext links for all ele-
ments marked with the <a> tag and nested within a navigation list.
8. If you want to use Web fonts with Internet Explorer, what font fi le format should
9. Provide the @font-face rule to create a Web font named Cantarell based on the
font fi le cantarell.ttf . Which browsers will be able to work with this font fi le?