HTML and CSS Reference
Marking a navigation list
navigation list marked
with the na v element
3. Save your changes to the file.
4. Go to the tips.htm file in your text editor and then repeat Steps 2 and 3, placing
the navigation list in the same place as you did in the home.htm file and saving
5. Go to the glossary.htm file in your text editor and then repeat Steps 2 and 3 to
add a navigation list to that file.
6. Open or refresh the home.htm file in your Web browser. Verify that the naviga-
tion list appears directly below the page header as shown in Figure 2-9.
Navigation list in the CAMshots home page
formatted as a
7. Open or refresh the tips.htm and glossary.htm files in your Web browser and
verify that a similar navigation list appears at the top of those pages.