HTML and CSS Reference
In this chapter, you will learn how to ...
● Identify commonly used search engines and
● Describe the components of a search engine
● Design Web pages that are friendly to search
● Submit a Web site for inclusion in a search
engine or search directory
● Monitor a search engine listing
● Describe other Web site promotion activities
● Create an inline frame
You've built it—now what can you do to attract visitors
to your Web site? Once you have visitors, how do you encourage them to
return? Getting listed on search engines, site affiliations, and banner ads are
some of the topics that are discussed in this chapter.