HTML and CSS Reference
In this chapter, you will learn about ...
● E-commerce and the Web
● Benefits and risks of e-commerce
● E-commerce business models
● E-commerce security and encryption
● Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
● Trends and projections for e-commerce
● Issues related to e-commerce
● Order and payment processing
● E-commerce solution options
E-commerce is the buying and selling of goods and
services on the Internet. Whether business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or
consumer-to-consumer, Web sites that support e-commerce are everywhere.
This chapter provides an overview of this topic.