HTML and CSS Reference
That crossword looks a bit like a table, doesn't it? Give your left brain a
workout and solve this crossword. All the words are from this chapter.
1. Used to control whether the marker is inside or outside the
list items border.
4. What a data cell does when it uses more than one row or
7. Default position of the caption.
8. Used to merge borders.
9. Use this property to use an image instead of a built-in
marker in your lists.
10. Area between borders.
13. Adds a short description that is displayed with the table.
14. You specify HTML tables by ____, not columns
15. We call bu let a type of list ______
1. Use this property to change your list marker.
2. Don't use tables for this.
3. list-item-position can be used to control the behavior of
5. Table cells have padding and borders, but no _____.
6. <th> is used for these
11. <td> is for this.
12. One table inside another is called __ __.