HTML and CSS Reference
There are lots of new ideas and new elements in this chapter. Do the crossword
to help make it all stick. All the answers come from the chapter.
3. A _______ attribute is one that doesn't have a specified
6. The TweetSip cup measures coffee in _______.
7. The design of the Starbuzz page has a main content
8. Specify a date in the _________ attribute of the <time>
11. The _________ in the Starbuzz blog had the wrong style
ntil we added the “top” class.
12. A browser doesn't know that <div id=“footer”> means
13. Use _______ selectors in your CSS to make sure you
don't get unintended styling.
14. The <section> element is used to group _________
1. The Starbuzz CEO made a video about the __________
2. Browser makers can't agree on video __________.
4. A section can have a header and a _______.
5. You'd probably use this element for a sidebar.
9. Your lo al newspaper might use this kind of element to
mark up its news articles.
10 The ______ tag is used fo specifying multiple video files
11. You can use a _______ at the top of the page, or at the
top of a section or article.