HTML and CSS Reference
This has been a turbo-charged chapter, with lots to learn. Help it all sink in by doing
this crossword. All the answers come from the chapter.
4. State between liquid and frozen.
6. Method browser uses to position static elements on the
7. This kind of o fset was used on the coupon for a special
10. Usually used to identify an element that is going to be
11. When boxes are placed on top of each other, these
12. When you place two inline elements next to each other,
their margins don't __ ___ _.
15. Absolute positioning is relative to the positioned
16. Inline elements are flowed from the top ________.
17. A positioning type that keeps elements in the flow.
1. Special inline elements that get grouped together into
boxes as the page is laid out.
2. Use ______________ to create space between cells in a
3. Block elements are flowed top to ________.
5. Type of positioning that is relative to the viewport.
6. Removes element from the flow, and sets it to one side.
8. In general, ________ is a better technique for column
9. Another name for the browser window.
12. Property used to fix footer overlap problems.
13. Inline content flows around ________ elements.
14. Property that describes the layering behavior of