HTML and CSS Reference
You're really expanding your HTML and CSS skills. Strengthen
those neural connections by doing a crossword. All the answers
come from this chapter.
1. By default, background images do this.
4. To create a “ragged” border, use the ___ __ border
6. Padding, borders, and margins are all ________.
9. Which kind of elixir do you get if you're not fully
10. Between padding and margin.
13. We changed the ______ class to an id.
14. To use a different style for different devices, use
2. The space between the content and the border.
3 If you want your element to have a unique style, use
this kind of selector.
5. Property used to increase the space between lines
7. Publishing term for the space between lines.
8. The preferred font used in the guarantee paragraph.
10. CSS sees every element as a _____.
11. Style of border we used on the guarantee
12 Optional <link> attribute for other kinds of ______.