HTML and CSS Reference
You've absorbed a lot in this chapter: fonts, color, weights, and styles. It's
time to do another crossword and let it all sink in.
1. S milar fonts are grouped i to ____.
3. Use the ____ rule in CSS to load fonts from the Web.
4. When you specify fonts in the font-family property, you
are specifying ____.
6. Considered cleaner and easier to read on a computer
8 You can specify fonts in terms of pixels, em, or ___.
12. Underline and linethrough are examples of text ___.
13. em and % are both this kind of size
1. Font family almost neve used in web pages
2. Browser that doesn't handle pixel font sizes well.
5. Hex codes use this many different digits.
7. Fonts with little barbs on them.
9. Colors like #111111 through #EEEEEE are all shades
10. Controls how bold a font looks.
11. Element that can be used to mark text for deletion.