HTML and CSS Reference
It's time to give your right brain another break and put that left brain
to work. All these words are HTML-related and from this chapter.
1. With JPEG, you can control this.
3 Most web browsers retrieve images this way.
5 PNG and GIF have it, JPEG doesn't.
8. Miles you can draw with a pencil.
10. Web server makes a request for each one of
11. Smallest element on a screen.
12 You used Photoshop Elements to do this to
13. Lovable MP3 player.
14. Better for solid colors, lines, and small text.
2. The alt attribute improves this.
4 Small images on a page.
6 Technique for softening edges of text.
7. The larger the image, the ______ it takes to
9 Better for photos with continuous tones.