Graphics Programs Reference
2. In the New Style Name dialog, enter Steel - 16 ga for the value, and
The new rule appears on the list in the left column under Sheet
Metal Rule but isn't automatically made the active rule for editing.
3. Double-click Steel - 16 ga to make it the active rule.
4. On the Sheet tab, select Steel, Mild from the Material pull-down.
5. Set the Thickness to .06in.
6. Select 2D Sketch Rep and Center Mark from the Flat Pattern Punch
Representation option. See Figure 2.25.
FIGURE 2.25 Sheet tab values for the new sheet metal rule
7. Switch to the Bend tab, and change the Relief Shape to Round.
8. On the Corner tab, set the Relief Shape to Arc Weld.