HTML and CSS Reference
5. How the image name is used to reference a particular image.
6. How to replace images with the src property.
7. How to create a simple rollover.
8. What considerations contribute to how you set up a slideshow.
9. What preloading accomplishes.
10. About the Image constructor.
11. How event handlers work with images.
12. How links work with images.
13. How to use the link object and imagemaps.
14. How to create a simple slideshow.
15. How timers work with animation.
16. How to resize an image.
17. How to randomly display a set of images.