HTML and CSS Reference
Figure 6.9 Using a label with a loop.
“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—” wrote Robert Frost. This chapter was about
making decisions about the flow of your program, what road to take, how to repeat a
sequence of statements, and how to stop the repetition. At this point, you should under-
1. How to use conditional constructs to control the flow of your program; if/else ,
switch , and so on.
2. What a block is and when to use curly braces.
3. How and why you would use a switch statement.
4. How the while and the do/while loops differ.
5. How to use a for loop.
6. How to use break and continue with loops.
7. The purpose of nested loops.
8. How to make an infinite loop and how to get out of it.
9. The purpose of labels in loops.
10. How else/if s work.