Short answer type Question
1. Authentication involve confirming the identity of a user (True/False)
2. A transaction is a bundle of one or more SQL statements that together form a logical unit
3. Atomic refers to the all-or-nothing nature of a transaction
4. An entire table can not be locked
5. GRANT and REVOKE commands are same
(True/False) (True/False) (True/False) (True/False)
6. Enforcing security restrictions and implementing a security scheme are the responsibility
of the ……….. software.
7. Privileges are given to users in SQL using the ……….. statement.
8. privileges can be withdrawn using the ……….. statement.
Long answer type Question
1. What do you mean by database security?