HTML and CSS Reference
7. Add another <h2> heading and horizontal rule.
8. Save the file in the Chapter02\IntheLab folder as lab2-2 solution.html.
9. Print the lab2-2.html file.
10. Enter g:\Chapter02\IntheLab\lab2-2solution.html (or the path where your data file is stored) as the
URL to view the Web page in your browser.
11. Print the Web page.
12. Submit the revised HTML file and Web page in the format specified by your instructor.
In the Lab
Lab 3: Composing a Personal Web Page
Problem: Your friends are concerned that they aren't able to save money. They have asked you for
help, since you seem to always have money saved for a rainy day. You decide to compose a Web page
with some advice for them. You plan to use a paragraph of text, an image and a bulleted list, as shown
in Figure 2-49. The text and bullets in the figure should be replaced with your own money-saving
experience and tips.
Instructions: Perform the following steps:
1. Create a new HTML file with the title Lab 2-3 within the <title> </title> tags.
2. Include a short paragraph of information and a bulleted list, using a format similar to the one
shown in Figure 2-49, to provide information about your money-saving experience.