10. Select the CATALOG table and click on Next :
11. Select the default settings in the General Options window. The default
package name is model .
12. In the Entity Class , select Place member annotations on Fields , and select
the Implement java.io.Serializable checkbox. Click on Next .
13. In the Specify Entity Details window, select Table Name as OE.CATALOG .
Specify Entity Name as Catalog and Entity Class as model.Catalog . Click
on Next .
14. In the Summary Page , click on Finish . The entity bean class model.Catalog
gets created. The persistence.xml deployment descriptor gets created in
the META-INF directory: