The first floor sprite has three scripts:
• The first script sets the scroll variable to 0 , and then until the game is over, it de-
creases by 1 .
• The second script puts the floor into position. After setting the floor to be the
front-most item, it sets the y position to -180 . This puts it at the bottom of the
stage. It then sets the x position of the floor to the current value of the scroll vari-
able. This will make it move.
◦ You will initially drag the set x to 0 motion to the scripts column.
◦ You will then drag the variable scroll over the 0 to change it.
• The third script resets the scroll variable to 0 if it reaches the end of the screen.