Setting the stage
With our variables created, it is now time to create our game's backgrounds using the fol-
1. Click on Stage in the right column, and then click on Backgrounds .
2. Click on Edit . You will now be in Paint Editor .
3. Click on a color, then the paint can (fill tool), and click anywhere on the white
area. Then click on OK . You have now changed the background of your game.
4. Click on Copy three times, and then edit each background to be a different color.
5. Now, click on Scripts . We will add the first scripts to our game.