Making the variables
Now that we know what we need, we can start by creating our variables:
1. Click on the Variables button, and then click on Make a variable . It will ask you
for a name, and display two options: For all sprites and For this sprite only . En-
sure that you click on For all sprites .
2. Our first variable will be named score . Type this and click on OK . The score
variable will be used to keep track of how many walls you have passed. It will go
up by one each time.
Now, make three more variables with the following names:
• scroll : This will be used to keep track of where the floor is, since it will be
• time : This will keep track of how many seconds have passed since you started the
• pipeX : This will keep track of where the pipe is across the screen