Environmental Engineering Reference
25. Demirbas A. Hydrogen-rich gases from biomass via pyrolysis and air-steam gasification.
Energy Sources. Part A. Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects 2009 , 31 ,
26. Demirbas A. Gaseous products from biomass by pyrolysis and gasification: Effects of
catalyst on hydrogen yield. Conversion and Management 2002 , 43 , 897-909.
27. Demirbas A. Hydrogen production via pyrolytic degradation of agricultural residues.
Energy Sources. Part A. Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects 2005 , 27 ,
28. Berman A., Karn RK., Epstein M. Kinetics of steam reforming of methane on Ru/Al 2 O 3
catalyst promoted with Mn oxides. Applied Catalysis A: General 2005 , 282 , 73-83.
29. Galdamez JM., Garcia L., Bilbao R. Hydrogen production by steam reforming of bio-oil
using coprecipitated Ni-Al catalysts. Acetic acid as a model compound. Energy Fuels
2005 , 19 , 1133-1142.
30. Vagia EC., Lemonidou AA. Thermodynamic analysis of hydrogen production via steam
reforming of selected components of aqueous bio-oil fraction. International Journal of
Hydrogen Energy 2007 , 32 , 212-223.
31. Wu C., Yan Y., Li T., Qi W. Preparation of hydrogen through catalytic steam reforming
of bio-oil. The Chinese Journal of Process Engineering 2007 , 7 , 1114-1119.
32. Evans RJ., Chornet E., Czernik S., Feik C., French R., Phillips S., et al. Renewable
hydrogen production by catalytic steam reforming of peanut shells pyrolysis products.
American Chemical Society: Division of Fuel Chemistry 2002 , 47 , 757-758.
33. Nath K., Das D. Hydrogen from biomass. Current Science 2003 , 85 , 265-271.
34. Turner J., Sverdrup G., Mann MK., Maness PC., Kroposki B., Ghirardi M., et al. Renew-
able hydrogen production. International Journal of Energy Research 2008 , 32 , 379-407.
35. Demirbas MF. Technological options for producing hydrogen from renewable resources.
Energy Sources. Part A. Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects 2006 , 28 ,
36. Demirbas A. Hydrogen production from carbonaceous solid wastes by steam reforming.
Energy Sources. Part A. Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects 2008 , 30 ,
37. Yoon SJ., Choi YC., Lee JG. Hydrogen production from biomass tar by catalytic steam
reforming. Energy Conversion and Management 2010 , 51 , 42-47.
38. Stassen HEM., Knoef HAM. Small scale gasification systems, Biomass Technology
Group, University of Twente, The Netherlands, 1993.
39. Balat M. Sustainable transportation fuels from biomass materials. Energy Education
Science and Technology 2006 , 17 , 83-103.
40. Demirbas A. Converting biomass derived synthetic gas to fuels via Fisher-Tropsch syn-
thesis. Energy Sources. Part A. Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects 2007 ,
29 , 1507-1512.
41. Wei L., Xu S., Zhang L., Liu C., Zhu H., Liu S. Steam gasification of biomass for
hydrogen-rich gas in a free-fall reactor. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 2007 ,
32 , 24-31.