HTML and CSS Reference
<label for=“email">Email * :</label>
<input type="email" name="email" id="email" required>
10. Create a new <p> element at the top of the form.
11. Add a class attribute to this <p> element and set its value to validation-tip . This will be used for
12. Now add the following text to this <p> element.
* Indicates a required field.
13. Save the bookings.html file.
You have now applied validations to all of the form fields!
If you view the updated bookings form in your web browser, you should see that only the text labels and validation
tip have changed, as shown in Figure 7-1.
Figure 7-1 The bookings form with validations, shown in Opera.