Graphics Programs Reference
4. Save the page, preview the page in a browser. When the clover appears, click a leaf,
read the statement, and click that statement, and then repeat until the full clover is
revealed. Close the browser and the page.
5. Open the contact.html page in Design view, place the insertion point after the
“Please call for a complimentary Q&A / mini-coaching session to experience
Success With Tess!” and then press the Enter key to move to the next line.
6. Insert the nu_randomSuccess.js script located in the Tutorial.07\Case3 folder, saving
a copy of the script in a scripts folder that you create in the local root folder.
7. Save the page, preview the page in a browser, refresh the page several times to view
some of the quotations, and then close the browser.
8. On the Dynamic Related Files toolbar, click the nu_randomSuccess.js button, scroll
through the page to view the code, and then close the page.
9. Upload the site to your remote server, and then preview the site over the Internet.
10. Submit the fi nished fi les to your instructor.
Case Problem 4
Add a Shockwave
movie and a
sound clip to a
Web site for a
Data Files needed for this Case Problem: coffeegame.dcr, in_the_alley.mp3
Coffee Lounge Tommy wants to add a Coffee Cup/Shell Game to the Coffee Lounge
site. The game will be a Shockwave movie that e-mails the user a $1 off coupon if the
user fi nds the coffee bean hidden under the cup. Tommy also wants you to add a sound
clip of a band that will be playing this weekend. The sound fi le is an MP3 fi le.
1. Open the Coffee Lounge site you modifi ed in Tutorial 6.
2. Find an appropriate location to add the game to the site (for example, you might
place the game on the contact.html page), and then insert the coffeegame.dcr
Shockwave movie located in the Tutorial.07\Case4 folder included with your Data
Files, saving a copy of the game in a media folder you create in the local root folder.
Add an appropriate title for the element.
3. Change the dimensions of the Shockwave movie to a width of 500 and a height of 400.
4. Save the page, copying the dependent fi les as needed, preview the page in a
browser, play the game, and then close the browser and the page.
5. Find an appropriate location for the sound clip (for example, at the end of the
6. On a new line, type indigNATION will be playing at the Lounge on Wed. nights.
Click on the link below to check out one of their songs. (including the period), and
then add a heading and apply styles as needed.
7. On the next line, type in the alley , and then copy the in_the_alley.mp3 fi le located
in the Tutorial.07\Case4 folder into the media folder in the local root folder.
8. Create a link from the “in the alley” text to the MP3 fi le in the media folder that is
targeted to open in a _blank browser window.
9. Save the page, preview the page in a browser, and then close the browser and
10. Upload the site to your remote server, and then preview the site over the Internet.
11. Submit the fi nished fi les to your instructor.