HTML and CSS Reference
Figure 15-2 The #main rule set copied into the prefixr.com text area.
5. Uncheck the Add Line Breaks After CSS3 Properties option (all options should be unchecked).
6. Click the Prefixize button.
Prefixr then returns the stylesheet with any necessary prefixed properties included.
7. Highlight and copy this modified stylesheet from the Prefixr text area.
8. Paste the modified stylesheet in place of the existing one.
9. Save styles.css.
Prefixr—or any other automatic CSS prefixer tool for that matter—doesn't quite do 100% of the job, so you need to
make a few changes manually. Making these manual changes, however, is much less work than having to write all
the vendor prefixes yourself. Let's look at what Prefixr does and doesn't do:
1. In styles.css, find the #main rule set:
background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6);