at these two stores and saved tons of money!
68. Ifyoudobuysouvenirsintheparks,remember youmaybestuckcarrying
of the park.
69. If you're staying at a Disney resort, you can have your souvenirs shipped
back to your hotel. This will help you avoid carrying them around all day.
70. If you're NOT staying at a Disney resort, but have purchased souvenirs
that you don't want to carry around with you all day, you can have them
shipped from the souvenir stand to guest services at the front of the parks.
Just remember to pick them up on the way out!
to store essentials like water, snacks, and sunscreen, while enabling you to
keep your hands free.
72. Try to fit everything you're taking into the parks in one bag, or at the very
least have one person bring in more than one bag. That way only one per-
son in your party has to go through the slower moving 'bag check' line.
The others can just walk right in!
73. You only need to pay to park at one of the Disney Parks per day. So, if
you visit Magic Kingdom in the morning and Epcot in the afternoon, you
won't have to pay again. Of course, you can only do this if you purchase a
Park Hopper ticket.
74. If you do NOT buy the Park Hopper option, you cannot go to two parks in
the same day- even if you want to count the second park as a second day
and tried this. It won't work. The only way to visit two parks in one day
(without the Park Hopper option) is to buy a completely separate one-day
ticket- a VERY pricey option. If you think you'll want to visit multiple
parks in a day, buy the Park Hopper ticket.
75. Make a list of the key attractions you'd like to visit and plan your strategy
in advance to get the most out of your day. You won't want to get to the