HTML and CSS Reference
All right, we now know how to semantically lay out tabular data within HTML while
also making it intuitive with CSS. Discussing tables was our last major hurdle in learning
HTML and CSS, and we have now officially finished our Styles Conference website.
To review, within this lesson we covered the following:
• The best ways to semantically create tables
• How to make individual table cells span multiple columns or rows
• The structural elements that make up tables
• Different ways to style borders on a table, and how different border properties af-
fect a table's appearance
• How to vertically align text within a table
We've done a great job at putting all of our new skills to use, and we're miles beyond where
we were a few lessons ago. Let's end on a high note, tie up some loose ends, and look at
ways to write our best possible code.