HTML and CSS Reference
Figure 1.6 Our Styles Conference website with a CSS reset
So far, so good! We've taken a few big steps in this lesson.
Just think, you now know the basics of HTML and CSS. As we continue and you spend
more time writing HTML and CSS, you'll become much more comfortable with the two
To recap, so far we've covered the following:
• The difference between HTML and CSS
• Getting acquainted with HTML elements, tags, and attributes
• Setting up the structure of your first web page
• Getting acquainted with CSS selectors, properties, and values
• Working with CSS selectors
• Referencing CSS in your HTML
• The value of CSS resets
Now let's take a closer look at HTML and learn a little about semantics.