Game Development Reference
1. True or False: It's a good idea to keep the same tester performing the same
test cases for the length of the assignment.
2. Why is it unwise for game testers to refer to their work as “playing�??
3. Discuss the differences (in both method and results) between free testing
and gameplay testing.
4. What are two methods of expressing a defect's reproduction rate?
5. You and seven other testers jump into a deathmatch session of the online
shooter you're testing. Once the game starts, it's a free-for-all, with each
tester competing to win the session. Is this play testing or ad hoc testing?
6. You've been assigned to test the gameplay of a Tekken -style fighting game
and suspect that one of the fighters seems significantly weaker than the
others. What ad hoc tests can you perform in order to confirm and quantify